A FEW OF MY YELP REVIEWS FOR MY WARWICK, RI OFFICE
Including many that yelp has chosen not to feature but you will find in the “not currently recommended” section on my yelp page. Apologies to clients who have gone to the trouble of writing a review that yelp is ignoring.
The reviews on yelp are definitely sincere and real: unfortunately, they rarely display the first review from anyone and some of the reviewers listed here have complained their review was not features, so I created this webpage for both my Warwick, RI and Seekonk, MA offices. Posted with gratitude for the kind words and opportunity my clients give me to be of service in achieving often their most precious goals.
I went to John so I could have some help developing a healthier lifestyle. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I even felt different when I left and noticed I was thinking differently as well. I am now on my way to a healthier life and am more motivated than ever to reach my health goals. I would definitely recommend John to anyone as he helps with many things.
Michele T., Providence, Rhode Island
If You are Kind Enough to Write a Thoughtful Yelp Review for Possibilities Hypnosis and It Does not Get Featured, Don’t Feel Bad – You are Not Alone.
I currently (October 19, 2018) have 21 legitimate client reviews that are not featured. I am told there are at least six common reasons why your review may get filtered on Yelp:
- Yelp doesn’t trust users who have only written a few reviews, especially if they have no Yelp friends or profile information.
- The review is too positive or too negative. This also goes for reviewers who only post positive reviews everywhere they go. I guess Yelp assumes you can’t enjoy every experience.
- It isn’t funny or useful. Other Yelp reviewers can mark a review as funny or useful. Reviews that are too short also get filtered. “Great service!” really isn’t helping anyone.
- The review violated Yelp’s Content Guidelines, which are pretty straightforward.
- The IP is wrong. Yelp uses IP addresses to determine whether or not a review is fake. So, if a reviewer is on vacation and visits your business but waits until they get home to review it, that review is probably going to get filtered.
- The CEO or someone in Yelp thinks your reviews stink. Okay, that’s probably not a real reason, but he does say so in his Yelp profile.